Join Dairy Block & Rebel Experiences for a Progressive Dinner: Valentine’s Edition on Feb. 11th & Feb. 12th
Dairy Block is excited to once again be partnering with Rebel Experiences to host a Progressive Dinner Series: Valentine’s Edition on Thursday, Feb. 11th & Friday, Feb. 12th – two romantic evenings highlighting the Dairy Block restaurants & cocktail bars featuring five chef-inspired courses paired with a crafted libation.
Guests will be served in 10 two- or four-person bubble tents in the heated Dairy Block Alley (1800 Wazee, Denver CO 80202) – a perfect private date night, double date, or Galentine’s Day celebration! Each bubble igloo will be decked out with cozy winter décor and guests can enjoy entertainment, flower arrangements by Denver’s Pickletown Flower Co & more.
Starting at 6:30 p.m., the menu for each evening will include:
- First Course: Blanchard Family Wines: Chef’s Seasonal Cheese & Charcuterie Board paired with Blanchard 2019 Russian River Valley Rose of Grenache
- Second Course: Kachina Cantina + Poka Lola Social Club: Scallop Aguachile paired with Dairy Block Punch #5
- Third Course: For[a]ged: Japanese Braised Pork Belly paired with a Rum & Sand cocktail
- Fourth Course: BRUTØ & Seven Grand: Skewer Trio of Chicken Yakitori, Brisket Kushiyaki and Watermelon Radish, Shitake Mushroom & Pineapple paired with a Seven Grand cocktail
- Fifth Course: Denver Milk Market: Opera cake – almond sponge cake with coffee syrup, ganache & French buttercream paired with “Make Your Own Irish Cream coffee or hot cocoa
Tickets are $175 per person; 10 igloos per day; max 4 tickets per igloo.
Attendance will be limited and advanced registration is required.
Make it an overnight experience and enjoy 15 percent off a room with coupon code DBDEAL at The Maven Hotel.
Dairy Block has implemented extensive new safety precautions and cleaning procedures to help ensure the well-being of our guests and associates. All capacity guidelines set by the City & County of Denver and the State of Colorado will be followed. Masks are required at all times except when guests are eating or drinking.
Rebel Experiences is a Denver-based planning and design collective led by Britt Dosdall, an award-winning and published event planner. The Rebel team takes a modern approach to event planning that is hyper-focused on creating unforgettable, unique guest experiences.